Getting to the Core of Writing, Level 6, will help students become better writers by writing every day.
"In some ways, reading advances faster than writing, and the complexity of writing is accentuated during third through sixth grade. It becomes apparent that writing is more demanding and, in some ways, harder than reading for third, fourth, and sixth graders. "
(From Getting to the Core of Writing, Level 6, page 7.)
Key elements of Getting to the Core of Writing, Level 6:
• Planning Writing Instruction
• Components of Writer's Workshop
• Implementing the Lessons
• Implementing Writer's Workshop
• The Writing Conference
• Top 10 Tips for Creating Successful Writers
• Correlations to Common Core State Standards
• Teacher Resource CD included